Monday, November 29, 2010

✿Dream✿

I'm a girl born with tragedy
how much I wish I'm just a ordinary girl
I just wish to be same with others girls
lots people told me, I'm the lucky one
I know there are a lot peoples suffer for their life everyday
I know there are many peoples suffer from wars in this world
I know a lot peoples much more unlucky compare with me

Yet, from what Chinese said
If have hair, who wan to be a "botak"?

I satisfy with everything i have
I satisfy with my life anytime
I love my family,
I love my friends,
I love my boyfriend
I love my pets
I love everything i have

Yet, life is boring without a DREAM
yeah~i do have a DREAM

a DREAM that i know its harder than get the 1st price in 4D
a DREAM that i had since i know i'm diff from other girls
a DREAM that always the same for my past birthdays wishes
a DREAM that parents told me will come true when i'm 18
then it change to 21
and now i'm 18 days more to be 22 years old

Every time i given a hope,
my days full of happiness n dreams
I wait for the day
I countdown for the day
the day change me to be a brand new me

when the day reach
I go out with 100% hope
but then come back with 100% disappointment

Too many disappointment make me not to think anymore
I told myself I should satisfy with what I have
whatever I have is what the GOD give me
I convince myself not to stubborn anymore
until one day I forgot about the DREAM

Once again, hope will be given
I forget about how disappointed I had
I believe in the dream u given
Yet, the story just keep repeating...

I'm not going to blame anyone
I appreciate with what I have
but...
Can u stop give me a dream if it is not going to come true?
At least i'll feel better without any hope that always change to disappointment
At least i'm not feel that i just an idiot playing a free show
Please...
I just wan to hide myself and cry....

2 comments:

  1. be strong gurl, the real world there is always unfair, yet we Gerik-ian never thought of giving out, those who easily give up is not Gerik-ian.

    I have a dream though, but i already achieved; which i can tell you that dream can be achieve ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哭过就好了~伤都会好的
    Kenn~thanks for ur support yea~
    Gerik-ian 万岁!!!

    ReplyDelete